The church will be open for worship from Sunday 13 September at 10:30am. Worship will be conducted by The Rev Bill Taylor.
In accordance with Scottish Government regulations and Church of Scotland guidance, measures are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19 at Broughton St Mary’s:
- Attendance at worship is limited to 40 persons. This includes the worship leader and organist.
- Worshippers are requested to wear a face covering unless you have an exemption.
- Hand sanitisers are available on entry to, and exit from the church.
- You will be required to give your contact details as part of NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect strategy.
- Social distancing should be observed within and around the building. Please keep 2 metres apart.
- We may ask you to sit in a particular pew or seat.
For those that are not able to attend worship in person, you will still be able to join via audio and video conference as before. Please see Virtual Worship for simple instructions on how to take part.